Pre Sales Query

Ask your pre-sale question here.
sarah.m

Pre Sales Query

Postby sarah.m » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Glorio - Recording Sound Studio WordPress Theme

Hello

https://wordpress.tonytemplates.com/glorio_v5/projects/

1. I didn't see any pagination on the bottom right? Would there be any limit to the number of projects / square boxes that appear on this page? Can they be limited? And can we have some kind of pagination once the limit is reached?
2. When these projects are added in the back-end... I want the database to also add below parameters :

# Language viz English, German, French, etc (option to select from a drop down menu determined by me, we can choose one while filling up the form in the back-end)
# Ethnicity viz Asian, American, African, etc (option to select from a drop down menu determined by me, we can choose one while filling up the form in the back-end)
# Age Group: under 12, 13-19, 20-25, 26-32, etc (option to select from a drop down menu determined by me, we can choose one while filling up the form in the back-end)
# Gender: Male, Female (option to select from a drop down menu determined by me, we can choose one while filling up the form in the back-end)
# Current Location: USA, Australia, etc (option to select from a drop down menu determined by me, we can choose one while filling up the form in the back-end)
# Photo: Those CD cover images, on your projects page? I want the photos of the people who apply for voice overs , or can have videos instead of photos, do they play only audio? can play videos too ?

so will we have a back-end project form to put in above options also? This will not be for public, but for the administrator to fill up..

BEHIND THE SCENES MEDIA MUSIC PRODUCTIONS VIDEO PRODUCTIONS

# You see the top filter categories on your projects page? I want them to filter by Language, Age Group, Gender, Location (with a drop down menu / options)

Sarah

snezanna

Re: Pre Sales Query

Postby snezanna » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

If we’ve correctly understand you ask about top block with tabs and blocks with images and tracks. This block can be edited using VC Composer: images,titles, tabs can be changed. Also each image block can be linked to any tab. Block can be translated in the same way as any other VC Composer element. View of this block, please, see on such screenshot.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (129.5 KiB) Viewed 434 times

sarah.m

Postby sarah.m » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:08 am

Please read below carefully :

We are trying to envisage a system, where we can have review system for voice over artists,

Step One : Visit the link - https://wordpress.tonytemplates.com/glorio_v5/projects/

Step Two : The above link, think of it as the place, where the voice over artists, can have their voices on the site..

Step Three : Click any one, and you will see a square shape pop up, and the audio automatically playing.. now trying to imagine some kind of rating as well as short review system within that box, or think of the rectangular box? So that we have some space, where we can have rating as well as small place for review within the box when pop up comes up

Step Four : Think of the voices appearing on this page, basis the sponsorship / paid listings and the audio files which are popular, so some kind of rating system, which will bring them to page one (organic, no bot)

Step Five : Think of a filter system, which can filter the listings based on ratings (from high to low, obviously, low to high is not needed), editors rating, popularity (based on number of audio plays)

Step Six : Think of those tabs which say All, Behind the Scene, as some kind of filter system.. now we want the listings to filter based on below

# Language (English, Spanish, French, etc)
# Age Group (different age groups, which we shall define in our list)
# Gender (Male / Female)
# Location (Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, South East Asia, Middle East, Asia Pacific (Australia, NZ)

Let me know if you got any questions until now

S

andrew

Postby andrew » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Hello, Sarah.

Replied by mail.

Best regards

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”