!!! READ FIRST !!! - Envato Market Item Support Policy
Q: Why I can't create new topic or post a reply at forum?
A: Check item's support status at User Control Panel -> Envato Purchase Code(s) -> List active purchase code(s) -> SUPPORT STATUS column.
NOT SUPPORTED means that you can access forum in "read only" mode.
You can Renew support at themeforest.net at item's page. (You should Logoff / Login at forum when you renew support to update your purchase code status)
Q: What are the working hours of you support team?
A: Our support is available 10.00 - 20.00 GMT + 2 (Monday - Friday). We usually get back to you within 24 hours.
Q: How to get item support?
1. Register at this forum - http://etheme.tonytemplates.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=register and activate your account via email
2. Go to User Control Panel - http://etheme.tonytemplates.com/forum/ucp.php
3. Navigate to "Envato Purchase Code(s) > Add purchase code" tab and add your Item purchase code.
4. Go to "Board index". You will see unlocked item support forum.
Q: How to find "Envato Purchase Code"?
Q: Why Purchase Code Not Working?
A: Unfortunately this is error of ENVATO API. Try to put your purchase code in 30 mins.
If purchase verification failed permanently for you email to email@example.com your purchase code and forum name. We will check it manualy.
Q: How to download purchased theme and get latest updates?
Q: How to rate theme?
Q: How to report theme bug?
A: 1) Make sure that this is theme's bug.
1a) Check if it exist on our demo.
1b) Check if it exist on clean theme (without 3-rd party extensions and edited source files)
2) If you believe you find theme bug, please create new topic on theme's related sub forum with following information:
2a) Software / Theme versions
2b) Example URL with bug
2c) Reproduction steps. What configuration options do you change when you see this bug.
Q: How to request free installation service?
A: PM personal data to “support” user. You give us installation of default shopping cart with clean database, your ftp (not cpanel) parameters and shopping cart admin access. Check that default shopping cart correctly works on your server. And we can upload theme's files and install it via your admin. (PM - send Private Message, read next question for details).
Note: You should install default eCommerce software (Magento / OpenCart / PrestaShop / etc) by yourself.
Q: How to send PM to the “support” user.
1) Go to "User Control Panel" - http://etheme.tonytemplates.com/forum/ucp.php
2) Go to "Private messages" tab
3) Compose message for "support" user
Q: I add purchase code, but still cannot access the forum.
When you add purchase code, you should see 1 unlocked subforum related to your item.
Try to scroll down forum list.
Q: How to get a quote for paid customization service?
To get a quote for paid customization service, contact with sales manager via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Write a list of desired changes and the manager will contact you ASAP.