How to get Item support

Ask your pre-sale question here.
PINKANDYOU

button ‘Add To Cart’ should be replaced by ‘Out Of Stock’ bu

Postby PINKANDYOU » Wed May 07, 2014 10:57 am

Hello, I want the button ‘Add To Cart’ should be replaced by ‘Out Of Stock’ button when the product is 0 in quantity. For this I purchased this extension http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4730 . I followed all the instructions but still the ‘Sold Out’ Image is not displayed at the top of the Product when the product is not in stock. Kindly help me out….Please Please Please …..

I want that as soon as a visitor looks into the product image, s/he should come to know that the product is Out Of Stock and when s/he searches for Add To Cart button, s/he dont find it. Instead Out Of Stock should be written there….

Kindly resolve my query…

Thanks in advance,
Ritu

frank1706

Re: How to get Item support

Postby frank1706 » Wed May 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Hello etheme,

Just a few questions:

If I was to purchase this theme, how quick can you install this for me?

What do you require is it just FTP and the Magento login details to do the installation?

Is it easily customized as I will be selling vitams/weight loss products?

Can this theme's pricing Tier options be enabled on the product page, for example on the product page can it show if they buy 2 for a price and 3 for a price and so on......?

caper58

Postby caper58 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:07 am

where is the support for evolution-html version... I've have issues with it!!

jlafluer

Postby jlafluer » Tue May 20, 2014 12:07 pm

I purchased the dresscode theme over a year a go and the Twitter and Facebook feed stop working. I asked for a answer to my concern and never received any response. I don't like no having a solution for my concern, and I don't have my purchase code. I would like a answer for my concern. Please respond and do not say anything about a purchase code because I lost it and didn't think I would need it for support. :(

support

Postby support » Mon May 26, 2014 12:08 pm

frank1706 wrote:Hello etheme,

Just a few questions:

If I was to purchase this theme, how quick can you install this for me?

What do you require is it just FTP and the Magento login details to do the installation?

Is it easily customized as I will be selling vitams/weight loss products?

Can this theme's pricing Tier options be enabled on the product page, for example on the product page can it show if they buy 2 for a price and 3 for a price and so on......?

Hi,

As you can see in our advertisement banner, you give us installation of default shopping cart with clean database, your ftp (not cpanel) parameters and shopping cart admin access. Check that default shopping cart correctly works on your server. And we can upload theme's files and install it via your admin.

What you mean "...Is it easily customized as I will be selling vitams/weight loss products?..." Ask more specific question, please.

Best regards, support team.

support

Re: button ‘Add To Cart’ should be replaced by ‘Out Of Stock

Postby support » Mon May 26, 2014 12:31 pm

PINKANDYOU wrote:Hello, I want the button ‘Add To Cart’ should be replaced by ‘Out Of Stock’ button when the product is 0 in quantity. For this I purchased this extension http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4730 . I followed all the instructions but still the ‘Sold Out’ Image is not displayed at the top of the Product when the product is not in stock. Kindly help me out….Please Please Please …..

I want that as soon as a visitor looks into the product image, s/he should come to know that the product is Out Of Stock and when s/he searches for Add To Cart button, s/he dont find it. Instead Out Of Stock should be written there….

Kindly resolve my query…

Thanks in advance,
Ritu

Hi,

This is not pre sale question. Submit ticket in right topic please.
We need this to verify your purchase code.

support

Postby support » Mon May 26, 2014 12:32 pm

jlafluer wrote:I purchased the dresscode theme over a year a go and the Twitter and Facebook feed stop working. I asked for a answer to my concern and never received any response. I don't like no having a solution for my concern, and I don't have my purchase code. I would like a answer for my concern. Please respond and do not say anything about a purchase code because I lost it and didn't think I would need it for support. :(

Hi,

Ask themeforest support about your purchase code.
This is not pre sale question. Submit ticket in right topic please.
We need this to verify your purchase code.

support

Postby support » Mon May 26, 2014 12:35 pm

caper58 wrote:where is the support for evolution-html version... I've have issues with it!!

Hi,

Today this forum will be added.

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”