Opencart template "Buyshop" and MijoShop?

Ask your pre-sale question here.
evanto-user

Opencart template "Buyshop" and MijoShop?

Postby evanto-user » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:13 am

Hello,

I want to use your opencart template "Buyshop" with MijoShop (Joomla component). Does it works? (Any limitations or something else ...?)

Best regards

R. Bruggen

andrew

Re: Opencart template "Buyshop" and MijoShop?

Postby andrew » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:03 pm

Hello, R. Bruggen.

Thank you for the interest to our theme.
We didn't test our theme with this extension. So, i can't defintely answer your question.

Our theme may not be compatible with some third-party extensions. It’s impossible for theme authors to make the theme compatible by default with all existing extensions because there are thousands of available joomla extensions. Only the “default” joomla theme is compatible with all third-party extensions, because all extensions are designed to work with it. But authors of the extension should provide detailed instruction about how to integrate the extension with custom themes, since nobody really uses “default” theme, everybody uses custom themes.
Generally all extensions can work with all themes but they sometimes have to be integrated manually. That’s because sometimes the extension and the theme override the same joomla template file so there can be a conflict. In such cases you need to customize the theme and merge two conflicting template files into one template file.
This isn't something specific to our themes, this is general rule for all joomla themes and extensions.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
support team

hiteshcha10

Postby hiteshcha10 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:16 pm

evanto-user wrote:Hello,

I want to use your opencart template "Buyshop" with MijoShop (Joomla component). Does it works? (Any limitations or something else ...?)

Best regards

R. Bruggen

andrew

Postby andrew » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately I can't answer you exactly. We didn't test our theme with this module.

Best regards

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”