Pre-sale Questions

Ask your pre-sale question here.
kooltops

Pre-sale Questions

Postby kooltops » Mon May 15, 2017 10:33 am

Dear Support,

I am interested in buying "Yourtheme" template for Magento. My domain is kooltops.com. I have installed Magento 2.1.6 with sample data.
I have a couple of questions before the purchase. I have purchased many theme from themeforest. Magento is the first time I am purchasing.
1. Is it compatible with Magento 2.1.6? After installation of theme, do I get the sample demo data from your side to install. If yes, is it going to crash with the existing sample data?
2. I love your preview. I can either choose Page 6 or Page 5. Is it possible with your help of customization, am I able to combine certain sections of both pages together to create a unique front end?
3. What are the services you provide with the template?
4. What are the extensions does it comes with?
5. Is it multi-store compatible?
6. Does your template support multi-location catalog maintenance? I mean, it is possible to maintain catalog different for different country users?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Raj

andrew

Re: Pre-sale Questions

Postby andrew » Mon May 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Hello, Raj.

Thank you for the interest to our theme.

1) Yes, our theme is fully compatible with 2.1.6. You can use default magento sample data.
2) Our developer can give you necessary instructions.
3) We can answer your questions on our support forum. We can offer customization service for additional extra fee in $30/hour.
4) Evrything that you see on our demo (besides the blog) will be avaiable in the source package.
5) Yes of course. this is default magento feature.
6) Is this magento feature? We don't have any specific module for it.

Best regards,
support team

kooltops

Postby kooltops » Wed May 24, 2017 9:14 am

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for the reply.
I see that your theme provides great extension with the theme like slider resolution and Mageplaza.
In your theme, does the newsletter extension involved or is it compatible with the Magento 2.1.6 version?
What other extensions your theme provides other than the above?

I am trying to develop site on Magento 2.1.6 for first time. So, I want to know is it possible to maintain different catalog based on the different locations. Such as, Out of "n" amount of products, "X" amount can be sold/delivered in United Kingdom, "y" amount can be sold/delivered in USA and so on?

I read the that the theme is compatible with multi language support. Is that an extension you provide or it is already available in Magento 2.1.6?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Raj

andrew

Postby andrew » Wed May 24, 2017 9:47 am

Hello, Raj.

1) Magento newsletter is default magento feature.
2) Multilanguage support is default magento feature.
3) We have only 2 outside modules - revolution slider and blog module. This are other 3rd party extensions.

Best regards,
support team

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”