Envato Elements Membership

Ask your pre-sale question here.
Vigilence

Envato Elements Membership

Postby Vigilence » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:29 am

Hi,

I have just created a subscription for Envato Elements. With this subscription we have the ability to obtain access to many shopify themes including yours as well as obtain a valid license for use for any element, or shopify theme we download.

Because the process is different then themeforest (Envato Market), how do subscribers of Envato Elements gain access to the support forum?

Regards.

andrew

Re: Envato Elements Membership

Postby andrew » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately we don't provide support for the items that were downloaded from Envato elements. You should buy regular license if you want to have access to our forum and our developer. Revenue from envato elements are too little ot provide customer support and pay salary to developer. Hope for your understanding.

Best regards

KristyBaxter

Postby KristyBaxter » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:56 am

Andrew, I can't even find how to post or join a board. Im finding this support service very frustrating. This is the first place that I have be able to comment.

I'm looking for support with the myshop woo commerce theme please. I saw a board relative to this however it says I am not approved to read the content.

regards

Kristy

andrew

Postby andrew » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:06 am

Hello, Kristy.

As far as i see your were already able to add new topic with your request in correspondent section. Our developer will reply soon.

Best regards

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”