YourStore Theme Removed

Ask your pre-sale question here.
Brandon@artevya.com

YourStore Theme Removed

Postby Brandon@artevya.com » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:49 am

Hello why is the YourStore theme no longer available on ThemeForest? Also, how do I make the font size for the navigation menu in the header larger? I am posting here because I cannot see the YourStore forum for some reason.

mfyt

Re: YourStore Theme Removed

Postby mfyt » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:59 am

me too !
I still can login to see the forum yesterday
But it cannot now

guentherportfolio

Postby guentherportfolio » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:52 pm

We won't be able to create any support ticket, because the author has decided to leave us alone. I suggest you all to contact Envato and report this behavior. Good luck to all of you.

andrew

Postby andrew » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Hello,

Author is here. The problem is that our Envato accounts were blocked. We are now trying to resolve this problem but we can't say exactly when this problem will be resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Theracay

Postby Theracay » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 pm

andrew wrote:Hello,

Author is here. The problem is that our Envato accounts were blocked. We are now trying to resolve this problem but we can't say exactly when this problem will be resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Hi, I'm not sure if this is related to the YourStore theme being taken off Envato, but I can no longer view the Support Forum here for YourStore.
It now says that I am not authorised to access the forum. I only purchased the theme a couple of weeks ago.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Andrew

sh_support

Postby sh_support » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:23 am

Hello, Theracay.

Thank you for the interest to our theme. Unfortunately our Envato account is blocked. But you can buy (renew theme support) our theme from our official website - https://www.tonytemplates.com/yourstore ... theme.html

Best regards
READ FIRST:

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”