ETHEME PLEASE READ THIS

Ask your pre-sale question here.
dcrowder79

ETHEME PLEASE READ THIS

Postby dcrowder79 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Dear Etheme,

Whilst I speculate that there must be some form of dispute between yourselves and Tonytheme, I think it would be at least reasonable of you guys to make the forum visible and searchable.

People like myself who purchased a theme - recently may I add, are now left high and dry. I spent a lot of time looking into what theme to use and thought that I had found the perfect one with the support behind it and the community to go with it.

I'm now completely disappointed with the whole thing and especially so with Etheme's attitude towards customers who have purchased via them. It seems that Etheme are prepared to put their own disputes ahead of their customers. No doubt Tonytheme were charged a fee by yourselves taken from the money I paid. That fee would have been to partially been cover the service that Etheme supplies and partially the fee to advertise it.

I have had the theme roughly 1 week - surely I have paid for something that I have only partially received?

Thanks,

Unhappy Customer :twisted:

andrew

Re: ETHEME PLEASE READ THIS

Postby andrew » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the interest to our theme.

1) Envato blocked our profile on ThemeForest because of some misunderstanding. The blocked more than $10k on our account and we can't receive these money

2) You even can't understand how our team is demoralized and demotivated by this action from Envato. They destroyed our reputation, made angry our customers etc.

3) We are still ready to provide support for our customers through our support forum.

4) You can/should request refund if you want.

5) We can sell our theme directly without ThemeForest.

Best regards

dcrowder79

Postby dcrowder79 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:48 pm

Hi Andrew,

Please accept my apologies, I confused the name Etheme with Envato. I understand your position and it must be very difficult.

My anger is at Envato, they have totally disrespected their customers and it is selfish. The minimum they could do would be to make the forum visible again so that we can search for answers.

So it seems I got the wrong person - who should I be directing my frustrations at? Is there a moderator reading this??!

It's good to know that you guys are still supporting what is an excellent theme and I hope that everything gets sorted out for you.

Massive thumbs down on Envato's part, I'll wait to see how this evolves but if Envato are happy with disrespecting their customers then it would be fair to make sure that it's known on places like Trustpilot so that people don't make the same mistake I have made.

Envato do you have any comment to make on why you are disrespecting your customers?

Best regards

iced

Postby iced » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:39 am

Also bought through themeforest and cant download the files.
How do i now purchase the theme?

andrew

Postby andrew » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Hello, dear customers.

1) You can ask refund on Envato and they should proceed it.

2) after that you can buy our theme from our official website - https://www.tonytemplates.com
We have great news - now our price is cheaper comparing with ThemeForest because we shouldn't pay fee in 30%.

3) Support forum now is unlocked for everybody.

Best regards

iced

Postby iced » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Thanks.

Looking on your site instead we may go for MyShop instead.
Can I ask does it support Multistore opencart sites?

Thanks

andrew

Postby andrew » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 pm

Hello,

Not sure that your question is related to our theme.
It is rather related to basic opencart software. As far I know basic opencart doesn't have MultiStore option.

Best regards

iced

Postby iced » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:50 am

HI,

Yes its a default option from opencart
http://docs.opencart.com/en-gb/administ ... lti-store/

Some themes state whether they are compatible or not.

We could always try one and see if it works.

Is the yourstore theme available in v3 for opencart or is that only for shopify?
Is the myshop available for opencart 2.3.x ?

andrew

Postby andrew » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Hello,

Opencart available only for 2.3.x version.
If this feature is presented in default Opencart softwar, it is ok. We don't limit any default opencart functionality.

Best regards

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”