DressCode Theme for Opencart? Quick Question - Removed from Envato -Not allowing me to private message in here anymore..

Ask your pre-sale question here.
sublimedesigners

DressCode Theme for Opencart? Quick Question - Removed from Envato -Not allowing me to private message in here anymore..

Postby sublimedesigners » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:27 am

Sent: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:07 pm
Recipient: snezanna

Are there any more package updates for the DressCode Theme for Opencart? Please let me know I wasn't able to download the last newest package before it disappeared....!!!! Why did you guys stop providing it???

How do I fix these social media icons they are not showing up right...it's been like that for a long time and looks very unprofessional on my wife's company website: You will see what i mean when you go to https://www.sublimedesigners.com/body-velvet/be-delicious-body-velvet right next to the words write a review... I also fixed the original spacing between facebook style width and twitter from 100px in width to 70px so it looks better now.

I have attached a screen shot so you can see it to...

If you tell me what I need and in what file I can do it.

For example replace this line of code with this etc.

issue with social icons on product page.png
issue with social icons on product page.png (403.2 KiB) Viewed 73 times

Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon.

andrew

Re: DressCode Theme for Opencart? Quick Question - Removed from Envato -Not allowing me to private message in here anymo

Postby andrew » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately our Envato account is blocked (because of some misunderstanding) and we aren't able to sell it through themeforest. All payments from the customers are frozen. We aren't able to provide support in the measures of Envato obligations.

Also I see that your support licenses was already expired.

What can we offer to you know.

1) You can buy new license with new version on our official website - https://www.tonytemplates.com/dresscode ... theme.html

2) After that we will be able to provide support and updates as usual through our support forum - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Let me know if you have some questions.

Best regards

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”