Buyshop Ajax problem with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation

Ask your pre-sale question here.
Denis

Buyshop Ajax problem with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation

Postby Denis » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello, I am not the owner of the website, I only provide support so I can not give you the purchase code right now. Can I get on your help?

We installed Amasty Improved Layered Navigation to the Buyshop for magento, and we have a problem (Pictures not updated after the Ajax).
Amasty experts asked: "Would you be so kind to provide us the script that should be used in Javascript after the reloading of the products list via AJAX?"

andrew

Re: Buyshop Ajax problem with Amasty Improved Layered Naviga

Postby andrew » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:24 am

Hello, Denis.

You should find purchase code. Only in this case we will be able t process your request. This is not presale question and you should submit your question here - viewforum.php?f=6

Best regards,
support team

alexeikovalev

Re: Buyshop Ajax problem with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation

Postby alexeikovalev » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:32 pm

Dear Denis,

If the problem hasn't been solved, you may take a look at Magento 2 Layered Navigation extension from ITORIS that I've recently tried. This module supports the image swatches allowing to change the base images after the certain colour is chosen.

andrew

Postby andrew » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:46 pm

Hello,

Thank you. We will review it.

Best regards

JamesWalsh

Postby JamesWalsh » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:43 am

Denis wrote:Hello, I am not the owner of the website, I only provide support so I can not give you the purchase code right now. Can I get on your help?

We installed Amasty Improved Layered Navigation to the Buyshop for magento, and we have a problem (Pictures not updated after the Ajax).
Amasty experts asked: "Would you be so kind to provide us the script that should be used in Javascript after the reloading of the tonytemplates products list via AJAX?"

Has it been reviewed already?

andrew

Postby andrew » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:15 am

Hello, Alex.

This is not presale question. Please, specify where and when did you buy our item?

Best regards

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”