MegaTron Pre-Sale

Ask your pre-sale question here.
TheNameGame

MegaTron Pre-Sale

Postby TheNameGame » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:42 am

Hi guys,

Great work, well done! I have several pre-sale questions (and also noticed 1 small problem):

1.) The problem is that when the sticky header loads it jumps the page up. It seems the sticky header loads when the top of the black menu bar reaches the top of the browser window, however it would make more sense for this to load when the bottom of the black menu bar reaches the top of the browser window? This would make the transition smooth, you could maybe even consider fading in the sticky header? It is a real problem on mobile devices as it is hard to view the full product image without the sticky header popping the page up/down. Would this be an easy fix for you?
2.) Is it easy to add a phone number to the header section? And make this appear on mobiles as a phone icon?
3.) I can see the theme has cloud zoom - can cloud zoom be set to 'zoom' within the normal image area so the product descriptions are not covered? Also, is it possible to have product video load within the normal image area too?
4.) Is it easy to change the icon images for account, language, currency..?
5.) Is it easy to remove the price tag from the product pages and instead have a brand logo for the product? Could this logo then link to a dedicated brand page? Also, do you have a page template to list all brands sold on site? Something like: http://www.luxdeco.com/brands/
6.) Can I use multiple fonts at the same time i.e. one font for the pricing, another for titles, another for descriptions and another for menus?
7.) Lastly, would you help me make the changes above? I may need you to send over code changes? Please advise :)

Thanks,
Ben

Aleksey

Re: MegaTron Pre-Sale

Postby Aleksey » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi!
1)Yes, we will add smooth animation
2)You need write it in header file
3)Yes - you need write in file zoomin:true;Video can be view only with facybox or under tabs - you can see in demo - product in topmenu
4)yes - in files you can replace icons
5)you can create cms page with all brands, link in topmenu. In file you can remove prces and write any you want
6)NO, admin allow one font only for title. Other you need write in custom css file
7)I cannot do all changes - i did only template, custom work out of my ability unfortunatelly.

RobertaHuth

Postby RobertaHuth » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:09 am

A middle of the formation is done for the approval of the teams’ for the conditions. The inclusion of the oxbridge essays review is opened for the turns. The station is open for the programmed and element for the joyful men for all issues.

madisoncarr

Postby madisoncarr » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Are you tired of writing assignments? Put trust in Boost My Grade service and their talented writers. Read more.

AnthonyAnson

Postby AnthonyAnson » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:39 pm

These type of questions are very informative and everybody do not have a good answer to these questions. I also don’t about it and now I will ask with my experts that is Assignment-Ace-UK. I hope they have a perfect answer to these questions.

mandyangelica

Postby mandyangelica » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:01 pm

I think It appears the sticky header masses while the pinnacle of the black menu bar reaches the top of the browser window, but it would make extra sense for this to load when the lowest of the black menu bar reaches the pinnacle of the browser window? This would make the transition smooth, you may maybe even take into account law essay help uk online fading within the sticky header? It is a real trouble on cellular gadgets as it's miles difficult to view the whole product photo without the sticky header popping the page up/down.

essaywritingace

Postby essaywritingace » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:43 am

We are the leading and the most renown firm in the UK that provides professional essay writing services for the students. You can approach our essay writing services from all around the world. Our team of writers are fully equipped with the tools and the required skills to produce the premium quality essay for the customers. Their achievements in the academics and exposure in the relevant field enable them to provide essay writing services regardless of any time limits.

jessicaah

Postby jessicaah » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:27 pm

Get assignment help in Sydney Australia from Australian Assignment Help experts at: https://australianassignmenthelp.com/assignment-help-sydney and from Student Life Saviour in Ireland at: https://studentlifesaviour.com/ie

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”