YourStore 3 Questions

Ask your pre-sale question here.
JCrew7384

YourStore 3 Questions

Postby JCrew7384 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi

I am considering the YourStore 3 theme for my new Shopify store. I have several questions.

1) Are products and collections still managed through the standard Shopify interface or is it through your own interface?

2) Is it possible to capture additional data fields at both the product level (like a name customization) as well as at the order level (donate $1 with this order?)

3) I would like to have 5 products with several variants each, but I would like my collection pages to list all options as if they were individual products, and then link to the same product page with the option drop downs. Is this possible?

4) Do you have any advanced Customer Profile tools? Such as the ability to track number of Children, and each child's name and DOB, for each customer?

Thanks

andrew

Re: YourStore 3 Questions

Postby andrew » Wed May 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the interest to our theme.

1) Products and Collections are managed through the standard Shopify interface.

2) We don't have such feature.

3) I think this is custom request and it can be processed only like your personal custoization (for additional extra fee).

4) Not sure that this question is related to our theme. It is rather related to basic Shopify CMS. Our theme doesn't have any specific features related to your request and operates in the measures of defaut shopify functionality.

Best regards

cristobalcl

Postby cristobalcl » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:00 am

hi... i would like to know, before purchasing, if it is possible to add banner with drag and drop or anything with non-coding into collection pages

andrew

Postby andrew » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately we don't have such option.

Best regards

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”