How to get documentation to your store theme?

Ask your pre-sale question here.
Antiv

How to get documentation to your store theme?

Postby Antiv » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Hey, what happened? I bought your store 3.0 few months ago, now i can't access forum and documentation is not available. Any help?

andrew

Re: How to get documentation to your store theme?

Postby andrew » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately our Envato account is blocked (because of some misunderstanding) and we aren't able to sell it through themeforest. All payments from the customers are frozen. We aren't able to provide support in the measures of Envato obligations.

What can we offer to you know.

1) You can request refund on Envato. As far as I know, they will gladly process it.

2) You can buy new license with new version on our official website - https://www.tonytemplates.com/yourstore ... theme.html

Btw, you will save 20% comparing with the price on ThemeForest because we shouldn't pay their fee.

3) After that we will be able to provide support and updates as usual through our support forum - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Let me know if you have some questions.

Best regards

Antiv

Postby Antiv » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:36 pm

But i still can get from Envato "License certificate & purchase code (text)". Why i can't access support? Now i need to spend time asking for refund from them. You have problems with market where you were selling you theme and you were giving a full support access. As a customer i don't care what misunderstanding you had, i was buying your product, no matter from where as long as it was official. So that means because of your problems with Envato me as a customer who bought your product from their market no longer have access to forum etc? not good not good

sh_support

Postby sh_support » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:00 am

Hello.

We don't have any financial relations with Envato.
Now we are selling our item from https://www.tonytemplates.com/yourstore ... theme.html
Since we do not have cooperation with Envato, we are not required to support purchased items from their market.
To have ability to download our item, get regular updates and get support from our developer, you should buy license from our official website - https://www.tonytemplates.com/yourstore ... theme.html

Please, send us in Private Message (PM) details of your payment.

You have the right to request a refund from Envato, since we no longer have any cooperation.
We are very sorry for the incovenience that is caused not by our side.
Hope for your understanding.

Thanks
READ FIRST:

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”