Purchase code not working

Ask your pre-sale question here.
matt25

Purchase code not working

Postby matt25 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:24 am

Hello,

I bought wowmall before with the purchase code b9c42f6b-ccf7-4c21-b113-22057332a9f1 and have had it installed on my site. I have been meaning to update it since the woocommerce updates and I cant find any updates, for some reason I can no longer access the wowmall forum board even though I have posted there before and I can't find any updates here or on envato or anywhere.

PLease could you advise on how I update to the latest version?

Kind Regards
Matt

andrew

Re: Purchase code not working

Postby andrew » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Hello, Matt.

Unfortunately we don't support this item anymore.

Best regards

matt25

Postby matt25 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:07 pm

Hello,

OK thanks, Can you give me access to a similar theme. Obviously I bought the theme to use it for a long time not for it to just be unsupported, otherwise, I would have bought something else but I think we can work out a solution.

I would have been nice to receive notification that the theme was going to be discontinued so I could have planned for it, maybe that is something you can consider for the future if you ever discontinue a theme again.

Please could you give me a purchase code to your most similar theme? It is not ideal having to change the theme but I will settle for another if it is roughly similar.

Kind Regards
Matt

andrew

Postby andrew » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:00 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately we don't have similar themes.

Best regards

matt25

Postby matt25 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:04 pm

OK, can I get some sort of refund then please so I can buy another theme.
I wouldn't expect every theme to be supported forever but this hasn't been supported for long enough and the lack of communication about in options to change theme are not good. I had thought this was a better company than that. If you can offer some compensation that would be great and maybe I'll purchase another of your themes.

Kind Regards
Matt

matt25

Postby matt25 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:09 pm

Hi,

Could I get some sort of response to this please?
Could You even send the latest version of the theme so I can check it is at least the latest for now?

Kind Regards
Matt

Return to “Pre-Sale questions”